IT Systems Engineer
Posted 22d ago
$120,000 - $135,000
Gordon Park, QLD, 4031
My client is one of the largest and most respected players in its industry. As part of an internal team supporting their continued growth and a national acquisition strategy that has created a significant pipeline of work for their technology team.
They now need an experienced Microsoft Systems Administrator \ Engineer to join the team to work on several key migration projects and support complex business issues moving forward.
You will be one of the critical senior Microsoft specialists within the team and focus on core MS business applications such as Azure, AD, etc.
While you will work predominantly with modern MS solutions (Azure, Office 365, etc.), you will be crucial for working on and delivering strategies to migrate legacy on-prem and hybrid solutions into the group cloud environment.
You will also be able to work closely with the 1st- and 2nd-level teams, providing technical leadership, mentoring, and guidance.
- Optimise Microsoft environments, including Active Directory, Azure, Exchange Online, O365, SharePoint, and Teams.
- Support customer base expansion.
- Design and implement Microsoft infrastructure solutions.
- Proven experience in Active Directory, Office 365, Windows Server management, PowerShell, and Azure.
- Knowledge of Mimecast, BigFix, and Azure networking (desirable).
- Brisbane Northside Location (In-Office w\ flexibility)
- Friendly team culture
- Excellent career growth and development opportunities
Please note that only individuals who are either already located in Australia or possess the necessary work rights to relocate to Brisbane within 4-6 weeks will be considered for review.
International resumes that do not indicate this information will not be reviewed or stored.
Any resumes that do not provide a mobile phone number will also be deleted.
- Employer reviewed job: 1 week ago
- Posted: 1 days ago